Last week, we had lots of fun exploring our five senses with Miss Barrett and Mrs McLoughlin.
They set up five stations in the hall:
- Sight Station - Drawing a picture from a friend's description
- Hearing Station - Listening to a tune and recreating it using a variety of musical instruments
- Smelling Station - Guessing the flavour of crisps from smelling them
- Tasting Station - Guessing the flavour of a fruit pastille whilst blindfolded so as not to see the colour
- Feeling Station - Placing our hands into a 'Feely Bag' and trying to guess the object from touch alone
Look at the photographs of our fun-filled afternoon!