Respond, remember, rejoice! Rules
We talked about:
- The importance for themselves and for others of keeping rules.
- How rules are necessary in life.
- How it is sometimes hard to say sorry.
- How it is sometimes hard to forgive others.
- The good feeling when people make up
We remembered and talked about:
- what Jesus told Peter about forgiving others
- what Paul had to say to the Colossians about being saints
- what a sin is, the difference between doing something accidentally and on purpose
- the importance and helpfulness of examining our conscience every day
- the sorry prayer we wrote
- a little about The Sacrament of Reconciliation and what happens in church
- giving each other the Sign of Peace in church
Here we are in Collective Worship talking about how to be a good friend and to follow God's rules.
We talked about making steps of friendship.