Home Page

Early Years Admissions

Our admission number for September 2019 is 60.  

To apply for St Austin's reception class from September 2019 you must complete a school application form and return to school by 15th January 2019, without this form your application cannot be considered.  

We require 3 supporting documents with your form, (1) birth certificate (2) baptism certificate (3) utility bill less than 3 months old providing proof of residence.  Applications cannot be accepted at school without all these documents. When you submit your full application, a receipt will be issued from the school office.

In addition to the form above, you must make an application to the Local Authority.  You can do this by clicking on the link below, which will re-direct you to the schools admission page at the Local Authority.  If you click on 'Apply for Reception and Secondary Year 7' this will take you through the process step by step.

If you are unable to register on-line, you can visit any one stop shop throughout the city who can assist you further with your application on-line.  Alternatively, if you require a hard copy application form contact the admissions team on 0151 233 3006.

Here at St Austin's we will be holding 4 open mornings for parents to come and have a look around the school, meet the Headteacher, and collect all the relevant forms.  There will be a maximum of 2 adults per child allowed to attend as the maximum number of people per meeting will be 30, and strictly no children are allowed

If you are interested in attending you must book a place at one of these meetings via our school office on 427 1800.  The dates of the meetings are as follows:-


Wednesday 10th October 9.45am                          Wednesday 17th October 9.45am

Wednesday 31st October 9.45am                          Wednesday 7th November 9.45am


Please contact the school office to book a place.

For parents who already have a child in school you do not need to attend these meetings, you can collect a hard copy of the relevant forms at the school office, or alternatively use the form below.