This years Young Entrepreneurs have been working very hard!
So far they have completed the following tasks:
The competition aims to teach children about running a business and inspire those with a natural business acumen to develop their skills in preperation for their future. Every year the children exceed our expectations and prove to be a credit to both themselves and our school.
- Created their own busines plan
- Showcased their business along side other schools who have entered the competition
- Designed their business logo
- Employed a professional printing firm to print their logo onto banners, cards and other promotional material.
- Surveyed parents regading their business idea face to face and online
- Promoted their business at the school fair selling spanish food to raise money for their merchandise idea (more than doubling their initial money)
- Met regularly together, with their teachers and with industry professionals who have visited the school specifically to meet with them
- Had their logo printed onto their first lot of merchandise (mugs).
- Completed a trial sale of their mugs at the St Austin's Sportsman's Evening, making over £200.
- Designed, planned, recorded and edited their own TV and Radio commercials.
Well done guys...keep up the good work!